Food Safety Oman
Food & Hospitality Oman welcomes delegates and participants across the globe to attend Food Safety Oman from 17 – 19 October 2022 at Oman Convention & Exhibition Centre, Muscat, Oman. In its fourth year, Food Safety Oman with the theme “Together for safe food” will organise specialised workshops to cater to stakeholders in the food ecosystem comprising manufacturers, packers, transporters, hotels, restaurants, retailers, food safety professionals and food delivery partners and aggregators.
Amidst the COVID crisis, it is essential for food & beverage (F&B) professionals and handlers to maintain hygiene practices and mitigate the risk. Food Safety Oman 2022 will gather a significant number of high-level speakers drawn from local and international prominent organisations, who will present various topics focusing on the enhancement of food safety and bring together the “who’s who” of food safety, quality, and compliance executives, cutting-edge technology and solution providers for the Sultanate’s premier food safety event.
Exhibition area would be available for sponsors, supporting organizations and companies from Oman and overseas which will offer delegates an exclusive insight into the latest cutting – edge technologies, services and products to their food safety challenges.
Food Safety Oman is the only platform where food safety professionals from Oman converges to discuss the latest developments, discover the latest innovations and technologies in food safety, identify strengths and weaknesses in any organization’s food safety strategy and learn how to check if the supply chain is delivering secure and sustainable products.
Food Safety Oman aims to:
Why attend Food Safety Oman 2022?
- Encourage discussions, present latest research and developments in all areas related to food safety.
- Improve standards and practices and develop sustainable food safety management programmes.
- Develop a spirit of cooperation between government, industry and organisations and those with common interest and concerns.
- Educate and Promote food safety culture in the country.
- Find out if the methods and procedures you’re already using can be improved
- Learn how the best in the business have fixed the same problems you have
- Stay on top of evolving industry trends for food safety and how it will impact your business
- Understand how innovation and digital transformation are changing the face of food safety
- Explore, discuss and debate food safety risks and challenges
- Demonstrate your business’ commitment to food safety by attending the only annual event dedicated to the food safety professionals in the Sultanate
- Enhance your professional skill by meeting and hearing from subject matter experts in food safety
- Obtain latest updates on regional and global trends in the food industry
- Evaluate and manage the risks to your organization’s supply chain
- Network with food safety experts and professionals from the Gulf region and beyond
- Follow best practices to implement food safety technologies in your business