Abstract Guidelines & Submission
|Timelines for paper selection:
|Abstract submission deadline
||1 August 2022
|Notification of selected abstracts
||1 September 2022
|Submission of final paper
||16 September 2022
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
ge (size: A4) abstract in English language is accepted. Abstract can be prepared according to below guidelines:
1. Title of the paper
2. Family and first names, postal and affiliation addresses of the authors and the email of the presenting author.
3. The presenting author should be indicated by a superscript star.
4. The abstract font should be Times New Roman, size 12 point. The text line spacing should be ‘1.5 lines spaced’ and left and right justified.
5. The abstract should be submitted in Microsoft Word format.
6. Abbreviations can be used after first full mentioning of the short form.
7. The abstract should not exceed 300 words.
1. Language of the conference is in English
2. No Sales Pitch allowed; presentations are to add to the knowledge exchange.
3. Given the seniority of our presenters, last minute changes in speaker, topics and timings is inevitable. The organizers hence reserve the right to make changes in terms of topics, speakers and timings as deemed suitable in the larger interest of a successful seminar.